cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIND Barcodes per FAO don't scan-match!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

How strange! The barcodes for the 2 RIND products picturrd in the FAO don't match when scanned. I submitted both flavors for review....

0 Likes
11 Replies

Re: RIND Barcodes per FAO don't scan-match!

swallow
Skilled Saver

Me 2, patiently waiting for both review requests to be approved 🤞I've also submitted a ticket with the offer detail screen shot, product front & barcode pictures attached.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

You were wise to screen shot everything @swallow , because my review notification states the offer expires tomorrow afternoon but the review could take 48 hours

Screenshot_20220901-150408_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

I submitted product requests/reviews about 2 hrs ago. Both were approved 15 mins ago but the UPCs still don’t work. 🫤

C9933E47-9162-4885-A75C-C2681ECF570F.jpeg

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I had a similar problem a couple weeks ago.

I purchased an item that was actually pictured in the app, but it did not scan.  I submitted it for a review and it was approved.  However, when I tried to scan the barcode of the item, it did not take it.  I ended up submitting a request.  I got the rebate, but not the count towards any bonuses.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

I received the same "product accepted" message and the Coconut variety is now matching. Hopefully the other flavor is not far behind!

0 Likes

swallow
Skilled Saver

@JuliannaV 

@ShelbyS 

@mom2furkids After product review approval, I had submitted Kroger receipt for the coconut crisps with accepted barcode scanning during receipt submittal process, but the error message came back within minutes stating that "no rebate found on receipt", so frustrating.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@swallow Same thing happened to me, although mine went to pending for about an hour or so. I've resubmitted a second time but I'll probably end up with the same error once again. Thinking I'll end up having to put in a ticket, although I hope not. As you said, so frustrating!

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

I didn't buy the Rind but I am having the same issues with "barcode does not match". I've had it happen about 5 times over the last month. Some were on items that I have added and approved while others were for offers that were a match. When I open a ticket, I get the same message, no offers found on this receipt. I have updated the app in hopes that this issue would be fixed but it happened again to me today. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@swallow I was just wondering if you were able to get your receipt to go through for the Rind Crisps? After I resubmitted, mine went back into pending for about 20 hours and then finally credited without further issue just a little bit ago. I hope you also finally received credit for your purchase!

0 Likes