Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

FAO Sprouts 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Rind Sncks

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 , not in my Sprouts gallery. But I haven't found this at Whole Foods either. Found only at Market Street, which isn't one of Ibotta's FAO stores. I would love to try them but not at $5.99 for a package. Been snacking on the Fresh Bellies toddler snacks instead. Maybe eventually Sprouts in my area will get them.😏

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Fetch 1250 and Aisle increased to $4. My WF offer is now $3, but still a nice MM if I can get there again.

I missed the Fetch offer last time and too late to correct receipt.  I got it this time after putting in a ticket!

Screenshot_20210728-212938_Fetch Rewards.jpg

Nique
Core Shopper

Both times I submitted to Fetch, I had to correct my receipt. Scanning the barcode did not change anything. I really did not want to submit a ticket, so I corrected the receipt a second time by selecting the item from the list and it worked.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique   Fetch is very iffy - sometimes it goes through with no problem, and other times it is so frustrating.  Disappointed I missed it the 1st time and it was too late to correct, but it was a MM anyway.  And Fetch customer service is generally pretty quick.  Mine was corrected within a few hours.