cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rohto Walgreens Deal

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

Walgreens Deal:

These are 19.98 for both at Walgreens. Use code cyber30 for 30% off. Takes down to $15.78. 

Clip both the $3 off coupons from Walgreens. Some people have a $3 and a $5 off coupon. I only had the 2 $3 off coupons. Takes down to 9.78 with tax.

Ibotta reimburse $4.50 per box. End up paying $0.78 plus tax for both.

Tags (2)
14 Replies

Re: Rohto Walgreens Deal

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

thanks for posting - just ordered!

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

If u order online how do u get your 4.50 credit from Ibotta??  I thought if u went through the ibotta link it only gave you the 2% or whatever.

Do you need to have your Walgreens account linked to Ibotta if u go through the Walgreens website instead??

I shop Walgreens in store and online....but when I shop online I have never bought anything that matched an offer, so I wasn't sure how this worked.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@MeLMeL11  If you enter an online order at WAGS for pickup, then you get the order you get a store receipt.  Then you can submit to IB as if you shopped in store.  Thus would be a same-day pickup order, not a ship-to-store order.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

Make sure you have a receipt before you leave the store.  They are supposed to print one and give it to you, but sometimes they don't.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta @Lollykins .....so it's prob best to have it unlinked and then just scan the receipt?

I currently don't have "wags" linked anymore, I ran into some issues in the past and it seems easier and faster to have it unlinked for this store

I feel like I actually have done this before when they had a sufin bonus or something. I ordered shower gel or something and picked it up on the way home and got 3.00 back from IB...just can't remember if I scanned the receipt or still had it linked at that point.

Thanks for the info guys! 😎

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@MeLMeL11 Honestly, I don't link any of my accounts in Ibotta any longer.  When I had WM Online Pickup linked, it never gave me credit for all the rebates I was due.  So I gave up on that.  Now I only order WM online pickup for the things without a rebate.  If i need to submit to IB, Fetch, SK, etc.  I just go into the store.  Im happy to spend a little extra time to avoid the frustration.

WAGS same-day pickup sorta gives you the best of both worlds.  You get the promo pricing and can use discount codes like you would for an online order, but you get a paper receipt at pickup so you can submit all your online rebates. The only downside is that clearance prices are usually not available.  I also make sure I go into the store if I'm expecting a register reward for something.  My store doesn't give me the RR coupons with my pickup orders.  But they do always provide the receipt  @Rickibotta .  😊

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Didn't you say you give out RR for pickup orders?

Or was it something else about RR?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@GaSaver41  Thanks for posting! I got the deal also except for CYber 30.Your math doesn’t make sense, however.30% off 19.98,should have brought your cost to 13.99- $6 coupons $7.99 would make a $1.01 MM .  after $9 Ibotta rebate No tax on my Walgreens order.Also if you did order online, you would get another 5% Ibotta rebate. You made a great deal. I forgot to add CYBER 30 . I was happy to have found the last 2 out of 4 Walgreens!!!

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I think my Walgreens store checks out pickup orders at the Ohio counter, and the printer for RR and other coupons does not work at that register.   I have no idea why they don't fix it.  If I go inside to pick up an order, I always ask them to check me out at the main register. 

And now WAGS is calling them "in-store rewards" instead of register rewards.  It seems they are trying to move to offers that can only be obtained when shopping in the store.  🤷‍♀️

0 Likes