cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbermaid Takealongs

Flanna
Shopper

Anyone having trouble finding the Rubbermaid take along deal? I scanned every size and color for this one at two stores and they are all “do not match”. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Rubbermaid Takealongs

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Flanna ,usually found in  housewares Walmart ot Publix

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

It looks like they are only for specific ones this time around. Last time they had this one, it was any variety. 

Rubbermaid TakeAlongs, 1 gallon 2-pack.
Rubbermaid TakeAlongs, 15.7 cup 2-pack.
Rubbermaid TakeAlongs, 11.7 cup 2-pack.
Rubbermaid TakeAlongs, 9.7 cup party platter.

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

AC27919B-07B1-4802-AE26-1F216C3921B5.png

CA3C3925-1FEA-4226-8927-DA11EB245BE1.png

I checked my local store and it seems this deal is specific to the holiday ones, maybe? I couldn’t find the platter though. 

3974A7AC-E3E3-4829-BB76-CA47B11173A6.png

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

If the item you scanned "matches" the description but comes back as "does not match," please report/submit it to ibotta for review/consideration. That will benefit everyone. It's an easy step to do, but if you don't know how, the rest of us here can easily explain. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I actually found the three 2 packs at Kroger tonight and they were all a match. These were not the holiday versions. Hopefully this helps you on your quest!

D88F53C6-7055-4863-A474-D402B7C7036F.jpeg

mmoore01
Deal Master

We've been switching to glass, so I have gotten the Rubbermaid Brilliance containers several times.  If you buy them in store at Target, you have to by the 6-piece set or larger to get the $5.00 Ibotta rebate. 

But, if you buy it at Target Online, the rebate is on Any Size.  I have gotten three of the smaller ones that sell for $8.99 each.  With the $5.00 rebate, I am only paying $3.99 each.

Remember, you must link your Target Online with Ibotta before purchasing.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I bought one of the glass ones also - they are really nice. I had so many of the plastic ones but when I give them to my mom, she throws them out. I actually took some of her old Tupperware and I mean OLD Tupperware in orange, gold and olive green from the 70s I would guess, and give her food in those containers with labels on them.  I think that triggers her memory, because she does open them to see what's inside and they will eat that.  Sorry to digress..... 

0 Likes