cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run to Sprouts!

elamb88
Rewards Guide

This can’t wait lol!! Run to sprouts - these are on clearance because they’re being discontinued and it’s a $2.99 offer on 2 making it $1.41 money maker!

image.jpg

Tags (1)
9 Replies

Re: Run to Sprouts!

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY let’s keep track of where all my pictures come from 😂

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  Wow what a great deal - unfortunately no sprouts by me. 

0 Likes

elamb88
Rewards Guide

Final haul: $0.68 MM!

image.jpg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  Great deal!   Did you finish your bonus?

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY No 😞 5 more. What about you?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  I posted it in one of these chains - I finished today.  I needed 2 more and had had enough.  Ran to S&S (because I was stopping in at my mom's) and picked up Hummus, did a Field Agent audit for $5 and bought 2 beechnut baby food (which I got both the beechnut offer and the any baby).  Didn't have time to think about it and the $10 bonus and $5 FA more than covered it. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@elamb88 I also get some of my best ibotta deals via Sprouts. Their digital coupons can do wonders! I love the FREE coupons they typically offer for great items. Did you get the one for FREE Ketchup this month? That was a pricey bottle....absolutely free (as is customary for ibotta snobs). 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@What-Shot No!! I just started Sprouts after someone (possibly you?) posted a picture of his/her haul. I didn’t even have the app! It’s going to be my absolute go to for all the free protein stuff - my store has an entire aisle dedicated to bars. It’s overwhelming haha.  

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@elamb88 No it wasn't me, but I highly recommend it. For example there was a BOGO digital coupon for TeaWell. Plus it was on sale for $3/ea. Then, ibotta had a $3.45 offer when you buy 2. Bingo....a money maker! Their app is a sweet compliment to ibotta (however, I still get more overall at Walmart & Smiths/Kroger). 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~