cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Same Receipt / New Offer

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Saving4Fun 

I am sorry that you are having these problems. I hope they are resolved quickly. 

Saving4Fun

@Saipan as far as I know, I’m not using a VPN. I do everything on my iPhone and have never used Ibotta on any other device. At home, I’m connected to my own WiFi (Xfinity is the provider). When outside the home, I use one of three options: my data plan (Verizon), free WiFi inside retail stores/commercial businesses, or the Xfinity WiFi network (available in certain areas as part of my home internet plan, and I usually try to connect to it when I’m in a store that doesn’t offer free WiFi, such as Walgreens). 

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Janet1964 thank you! ☺️

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I’m blocked again. I was finally able to make a withdraw Friday evening but when I hit $20 again last night, the block was back. Still unable to withdraw this morning, so I think it might be time for me to take a break from Ibotta. It’s becoming too much of a hassle, and I’m just not the kind of person who can handle the stress of constantly fighting for money I’m owed. I’m not sure if location plays a role in Ibotta’s auto flagging, but I was in the suburbs, about 20 miles west, to get my COVID vaccine. I made a few purchases at CVS and Walmart, which was my first Walmart submission because there are no Walmart stores near me. I couldn’t believe all of the FAOs BOGOs, and 50% off deals. I quickly reached my $0.50 Level 1 bonus, $1 WW bonus, and $10 MM bonus, but none of it matters, if I can’t withdraw my earnings. I sent another support request, but I’m sure they’re overwhelmed with requests after the global meltdown late yesterday. I’m just grateful that I finally got my first dose of the vaccine. I have some hope for the first time in a year and can’t wait to live normally again. My second dose will be on the 28th, which provides as much as 95% protection, and even the first dose has shown upwards of 60% protection after 14 days. Either way, I’m not taking any chances until I’m fully vaccinated.

0 Likes