cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sargento cheese slices 6oz

Seadogchief1
Rewards Hunter

Sargento doesn't sell 6oz packages. The closest is 6.8. The deal is 6oz only. I checked all the sliced cheese. They had on the shelves. What can we do?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Sargento cheese slices 6oz

mickootay
Skilled Saver

Have you checked to see it's the right kind? Only Sargento Creamery are allowed in this deal, not the regular sliced/shredded. It isn't available in my area, but an online search indicates there are only 6oz packs for the Creamery kind. Hope that helps.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay @Seadogchief1 

Sargento (6 oz) is sold at WM.  I have purchased it there.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Seadogchief1  Sargento Creamy shredded is 6oz is the Ibotta deal WM does carry..Kroger carries 6 oz slices.When the creamery slices first came out WM briefly carried, because I bought, then for some reason, they quit 

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Seadogchief1 , as the others have mentioned make sure it is the creamery kind. Unfortunately, I can’t find this kind at any Walmart’s near me, so it might just be that your Walmart’s don’t carry it either. I know it’s disappointing, but other deals will come! ☺️

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   @Seadogchief1 

Regional.    Some WMs by me still carry the slices. as well as shredded (both 6 oz) 

Kroger also carries the 6 ounce slices.  I originally stated they do not, but the notes I had about this deal was incorrect.

I verified Kroger has them this evening whilst shopping.

(I purchased the slices from WM this evening because they were $2.95, and they were $3.50 at Kroger.  YMMV)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes