cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Savings Goal Bonus

Tdcurrey
Deal Sharer

What are your thoughts on the new savings goal bonus? What amount did you pick? Do you think that there will actually be a bonus pay off if we meet those numbers?  I might be dreaming, but wouldn’t it be cool if it was a matching bonus to what we picked for our savings goal?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Savings Goal Bonus

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers!

We want to clarify that the current Savings Goal Bonus in the app serves only as a new way to track your monthly savings goal. You will not receive any bonus credit for completing this bonus - but you will receive bonuses along the way to help you towards your goal!

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

klynnae16
Deal Sharer

I dont have this.  Sounds cool

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

Someone had asked Ibotta about this and was told this is just a tracker. There is no bonus you'll receive.

Solved! Go to solution

platypie9
Deal Sharer

I'm curious about that too! I picked $20, as a "safe" bet that I'd acheive it lol. Here's hoping it turns out to be a good bonus

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Wtennyson
Saver

I didn't see that

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

BDC
Shopper

I like the idea of ibotta being able to see what individuals have as savings goals instead of assuming a number of rebates. Maybe it will allow ibotta to change the way you get bonuses in the future.

Solved! Go to solution

Wtennyson
Saver

never received that bonus! Good luck to you

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers!

We want to clarify that the current Savings Goal Bonus in the app serves only as a new way to track your monthly savings goal. You will not receive any bonus credit for completing this bonus - but you will receive bonuses along the way to help you towards your goal!

Solved! Go to solution

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

These bonuses along the way that you mentioned, will they only be offered to those that got this new goal tracker?

Why does Ibotta feel it's fair to offer bonuses to some but not all? I know you say not everyone gets the same offers but that's because that's the way Ibotta "chooses" to do it, not the way they have to. Don't you value your loyal users?

I've been with Ibotta for over 3yrs, earned almost $3k and have missed out of several bonuses lately. It makes me want to rethink my loyalty.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Luv2shop73
Saver

I can't find the Savings Goal deal to choose mine. Can someone please help me?

Tha6

0 Likes