cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SB - Nestle Crunch at Publix

cjwoody
Super Saver

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 Just grabbed the 5 Nestle Crunch offer at Publix for 700 SB.  Just wanted to relay that the SB were awarded instantly.

10 Replies

Re: SB - Nestle Crunch at Publix

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I have submitted this 5 or 6 times.  The first time it had to go thru manual review, and they awarded 500 points almost instantly. It was from Meijer.

The 2nd thru the 4th purchases were a nightmare and I never got anything.  It then disappeared for a month or more.  Then after a month in manual review, I got an email saying I had not met quantity requirement so they rejected.  It then showed back up as an offer 

The week after that, the offer increased to 700 SB.  I tried again..  auto accept failed.  Requested manual review.   After 10 days no response.   I opened a ticket, and tonight they gave me credit for 700SB.

I am basically caught up with SB now.  They owe me $20 I never got for spring tree syrup, but they overpaid me $12 across 3 offers for a variety of reasons.  I took between 5 and 10 offers back because SB did not pay.  So I am net shorted $8.  I have spent countless hours with emails, tickets, and returns

I am happy for you, but at the same time, I am madder than he-ll.  Meijer had these on sale offer for 50 cents each, so moneymaker lost numerous times.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Blargh!  Were all of the purchases from Meijer?  Also, what was the text?  Mine from Publix was “FMC CRUNCH”. I’m curious as to whether it’s the retailer, the text, and/or something else that triggers manual review.  Also, I uploaded through the app on my phone.

The offer ends next week, so I will do this again if available.  The main expiry says 9/1, but the fine print says 8/31.  I will hit up Winn Dixie instead… 1) because the bars cost less at $0.88 and 2) to test another retailer.

Wilk350
Saver

I’ve done this 3 or 4 times at Publix and have gotten awarded the Swagbucks right away.  I’ve found I have much higher chances of getting awarded when I submit through Tada (thanks @Rickibotta for the tip).

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Wilk350  @Rickibotta  Sounds like SB and Tada are related apps?  What is the story there?

Wilk350
Saver

@cjwoody They are related somehow, but I honestly don’t understand it.  Sometimes I notice more/different offers on SB.  If the offer is on both, I’ll use Tada because my immediate success rate seems to be higher, fewer manual reviews.  When I turn them in through Tada, the SB are visible on both apps right away.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Sadly no Nestle Crunch single bars to be found around here, and I am once again stuck at my desk with work.  Sadly I will live vicariously through you all for the next day or so. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Have been rejected at meijer CHECKLANE CANDY. but that is the one I got approved thru manual review.  The receipt also includes a number that  you search at Meijer.com, it comes up with the  nestle crunch singles. I also got rejected for NSTL CRUNCH and just CRNCH BAR at other places.

I fail auto accept no matter what store, even WM.  . I may try the kaboom at dollar general

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  well OBVIOUSLY things are suspect with text like NSTL CRUNCH.  How dare you even try?!?!? 🤣

Jdholley73
Shopper

Feeling kind of dumb here asking this question but what exactly are you referring to when you say SB?

0 Likes