cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Maintenance

OBSHOP
Super Saver

I received a message today.  Ibotta has scheduled maintenance on 06/02/2021.. With all of the issues with withdrawing, Target receipts, items jumping around, and long pending periods seems like scheduled maintenance  couldn't come at a better time.  I would like to see some improvements in the app. The repeated occurrence of the same issues by any user should be addressed and hopefully resolved. 

Screenshot_20210529-234454_Email.jpg

 On this day I will not make any ibotta transactions and I have already submitted a request to have my funds deposited into my linked account....

Paying full price is optional
3 Replies

Re: Scheduled Maintenance

Dean
Core Shopper

Only Ibotta.com is mentioned. I read it as only the website will be affected. But it is a good idea to pause activity during this downtime. I'm curious what the improvements will be. I don't think they will be significant but it would be nice if some often suggested ideas would be added.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

They mention online experience, so if there are any 'improvements', it is likely it has to do with online orders.  That does not help me because I don't do chrome extensions.  But if there are any changes, hopefully it benefits someone.  

I assume the community will be down.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Dean
Core Shopper

Maybe this has to do with the Community redesign. We’ll find out later this week. 

0 Likes