17 Replies

Re: SCORE!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Nice. Which store did you find it?

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Be-Bop-A-Lula Whole Foods. Couldn’t believe it because they’ve been out of stock for a week. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Thanks.  I really want to try them, but haven’t been able to find them yet.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Be-Bop-A-Lula hopefully, you’ll find them! I enjoyed it. Definitely made me realize how many artificial flavorings are used in other snack bars and how it affects the taste. Speaking for myself, I’ve become much too accustomed to sweetened products, so this one tasted slightly bitter at first. It was still good, though, and I could really taste the all-natural ingredients. Also, very fresh and almost melts in your mouth. Sometimes, I find protein bars to be chalky and/or too chewy. That was certainly not the case with this one. I just wish we could find a way to make healthy, all-natural products more accessible, both in terms of availability and price. Most people, including myself, can’t justify spending $2.49 on a single snack bar. Grateful that Ibotta makes it possible for me to have these things.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun I've been wanting to try that one and the less sugar, but I can't find it.  Love the 🍓 

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY I went to Whole Foods three days in a row before I got it, but it was worth the effort. Plus, Target and Starbucks are nearby 😆 In all seriousness, I was impressed by the texture and flavor. It’s not chalky or chewy, and you can definitely taste the absence of artificial flavors or sweeteners. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Haven't found it so far.  Tried Walmart, Publix, Walgreens and even Circle K.  The last three had The Complete cookie, but not The Boss.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY    Less sugar are always @ my WM , however no granola! 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  yup, looked at Sprouts too, nada

0 Likes