cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scott Toilet Paper Rebate

CouponChristina
Shopper

I redeemed the Scott toilet paper rebate a few days ago.  There’s a bonus if you redeem it a second time on a separate trip.  But the rebate hasn’t reappeared yet!  Anyone redeem it and see it again?  How long did it take?

8 Replies

Re: Scott Toilet Paper Rebate

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I haven’t purchased, and I see the bonus for purchase bonus. I could be possible that manufacture set limits on amount of rebates in your particular store.Did you try a different retailer?

0 Likes

CouponChristina
Shopper

When I look under “Earn More” and click on the Scott bonus, it doesn’t show any corresponding rebates underneath it.  Just that I redeemed one of two.  It’s been five (?) days now and most rebates seem to reset at the 24 hour mark.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I also have found that offers have not reset that had a bonus.  Some are frustrating when they are things you normally buy.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dana36g
Rewards Hunter

Me either. My bonus is there but cannot finish it because rebate did not reset. 

0 Likes

CouponChristina
Shopper

Finally the Scott rebate came back!  However, the bonus is gone.  ☹️

tctapes
Shopper

Has this been rectified for anyone? It is frustrating. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I am somewhat disappointed when I hope to get a deal and am not able to take advantage of it.

I personally treat product bonuses the same as I do the incremental bonuses each month where you have to redeem 30 offers for $1.  If I get them, awesome, but I never count on them.

There is no guarantee what offers reset.  Sometimes purchasing an offer too close to expiration seems to result in no reset.  It also may have something to do with your own personal history of purchasing that product.  It could be impacted by how many redemptions have occurred.  I don't even know all the possibilities, but I do know I often am left with 2/3 or 3/4 of the bonus terms satisfied.

I have a feeling when there is a combo product bonus, the expiration date of that bonus is set at the latter of the individual offers.  Product A expires 10/1 and Product 2 expires 11/1, then the bonus probably expires 11/1, which is fine if you already purchased Product A.  But if you purchased product 2, and it is 10/15, you likely will never be able to complete the bonus.  It also may just be some date 3 months in the future.  And then one or more of the qualifying items may expire well before that.

I know that helps none of you complaining.  I also am not telling you that you can't complain.  Rather I am just telling you my outlook on it.  We all have our things that irk us more about rebates than it does others.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Cheflynne
Shopper

mine didn’t even register!! I know my tp qualified 2 separate trips but it only shows one... so therefore no bonus! 

0 Likes