cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELECT RETAILERS: Pepsi Zero 20oz FAO

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Check your FAOs. Select retailers, select varieties. Mine DOES NOT include WM. Mine shows Target, my KA, WAGS and CVS, among others.

0B330976-4EF8-44F9-AAD9-7CA26B89591A.png

4 Replies

Re: SELECT RETAILERS: Pepsi Zero 20oz FAO

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki Happy belated birthday btw. 🎉

YMMV on this one. No FAO for me.

I have two $0.50 offers at non-Walmart stores; one like yours for Pepsi Zero Sugar Mango or Wild Cherry and another for only Pepsi Zero Sugar. I redeemed a FAO for a 2L of Pepsi Zero Sugar in December 2020 but nothing since.

Seems Ibotta is targeting more specific offers to individual savers based on location/past spending habits etc. As a marketing company, they should be doing that but when someone posts about a new FAO, my excitement is short lived most of the time lately.

E634D482-4BF9-410E-A3B5-3CFCA1549FEA.jpeg

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I have the FAO and found pepsi Zero 20 oz at an applicable store this morning.  oddly,  the offer didn't match. When I read the fine print on the offer i noticed it is only for Mango & Cherry flavs.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

Everything you just said. 

People often don't  grasp ,you only get one bite of the apple.  Sometimes great FAOs reset for everyone, but usually, our hopes....they get dashed, like Santa's sleigh early on Christmas morn.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@123Save @Rickibotta 

Awww, sorry you guys! You know what’s funny? The ONLY soda I’ve bought from the Coke and Pepsi families since being on Ibotta have been the FAOs.
Maybe they’re just trying to woo me?!? Trying to get me to partake of the soda pop on my own? Trying to hook me?
Whenever I get the freebies I generally gift them or give them to the kid.  Although I did sample that Coke with Coffee…and kinda liked it. 😂