cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share you Favorite recipes with left over turkey Here.

vz
Deal Sharer

Good day,

I'm a single mother of 5 and I would love if you could share a recipe of how turkey left could be prepare.  

Turkey **bleep** pie: cream of mushrooms, chicken broth to dilute the cream of mushrooms, frozen/can of mix vegetables, turkey cubed, potatoes in tiny cubes, frozen flaky pie crust.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  In my opinion better then the one at Cheddard's.. 😉

5 Replies

Re: Share you Favorite recipes with left over turkey Here.

Dana
Deal Expert

you can do so much with the leftovers, soups, casserols, stews, chowders, sandwiches, casserole, pastas, pie, wraps, salads, enchiladas, burritos, tacos, bbq, turkey salad, pizza, lettuce wraps etc you can even make stock out of the bones. Just use your pantry, cabinets, fridge, freezer and  imagination and you can come up with something great

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

Do you have any cooking instructions for the turkey pie?

Dana
Deal Expert

@HotLavaMama  Get a pie crust/ pastry dough/make your own/pillsbury cresent roll etc you can just do a top or a top and bottom, chop up the turkey, carrots, onion, celery any other veggies you want add some butter in a pan melt add veggies season with salt and pepper saute until soft add flour cook it out then add some chicken stock and cream thicken season again if needed add turkey then put it in your pie plate/cast iron skillet whatever you're using cover with top crust seal it or just tuck it in egg wash the top and then you can add designs or make extra dough into leaves vines ect pop a hole in the top center if you do not have a pie bird top with a little flaked sea salt if you want put in a 350 oven until pie crust is golden brown time varies depending on the size of your pie.

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Turkey Tetrazzini 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I am not a turkey connoisseur, so I have but one recipe I have perfected over the years.

1) Get yummy leftover white turkey meat

2) put on 1 piece of bread

3) Add mayo, or mustard, or whatever condiment you choose

4) Add pepper; you have to have pepper

5) Add 1 piece of bread on top.

6) Cut in half

Enjoy.

I call it turkey sandwich

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"