cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopkick Target Neutrogena Question

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I can't find any customer service contact for SK:  They now have a Neutrogena offer in SK - Target however there are 2 products pictured.  Any idea if you have to purchase both items listed to get the kicks? (With the current GC offer at target combined with 3 back from CDC app would love to pick this up but only if have to buy one!)  This is listed different from the "bundles" I've seen before.

TIA

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Shopkick Target Neutrogena Question

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

This is stupid when they do these.  There is a word they could use, and it is called OR.  Sometimes they say OR, and it is clear, yet other times they clearly meant  OR but said AND.

I avoid AND listing because I would hate opening a ticket, only to gave them say, 'sorry but our offer  clearly says AND."   🤣

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Super annoying! I don’t mind paying for a product I actually want to try but I don’t wanna deal with having to return things if Shopkick rejects it. I draft agreements for a living so this particularly annoys me!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  If you had to buy both items, you would be spending well over $40 i purchased the peptide one awhile ago! I would take the chance & buy one product & get the CDC, & SK

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

In case anyone is interested in this deal, which is actually a great money saver with the spend 30 get $10 gift card and the Shopkick rebate, it did work just buying one of them. All of my money already came through! 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

Suh-weet.  Love when things work out

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Go to your profile >settings>Questions and support>scroll down to “email us”>fill out form to send them an email. I’ve had good luck with support from them. Honestly, I don’t know about your question; I haven’t tried this deal. But I have emailed them before to ask about deals and they responded. Might be a bit of a wait because of the weekends. 

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Wow idk why I didn’t see the replies before now, haha. Glad you got it worked out!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Edawn24 

I do that.  Usually I click link from email notification and don't see the responses, and often I have answered the same as others already did.

Also, in case you didn't know, you can:

• edit any of your posts for 24 hours
  • Delete any of your posts (for 24 hours?)  if nobody has replied to it

Just click on the downward carat next to your post and pick the desired option

0 Likes