cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Days

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

OK everyone, let’s take a poll! How many times a week do you shop on average ?

8 Replies

Re: Shopping Days

Janet1964
Super Saver

Two.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 @Janet1964   It depends on what constitutes a "shop"  LOL.  I would say depending on the offers and bonuses, Walmart 1-2 times a week, Target 1 time a week, Shoprite 1-2 times a week, a pop in to Lidl here and there, and maybe CVS if my CRTs are good -  and then I also shop to fill in for my Mom and for my MIL.   (oh boy.....)

Janet1964
Super Saver

I go to Kroger, CVS, Walgreens and WalMart all in 1 trip since they are all about 25 miles from where I live and close together. I usually go once mid-week after work and once on the weekend. I go to a neighboring county one trip and stay in my county for the other trip. I keep up with what each Walmart carries so that I dont waste my time. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  You are so organized and pop in and out quickly.  I can spend HOURS figuring out deals at home, and then still spend 2+ hours in Walmart when things don't work out.  You get **bleep** into the vortex (looking for clearance bargains, peelies and hang tags).  I wish CVS would let you know the in-store prices (like Walmart) - I have a great L'Oreal deal that I figured out last night - we'll see what it actually costs in the store though.  Target I can generally pop in and out, and Shoprite is pretty quick (unless I'm stuck at the deli counter).  Lidl is also a quick trip and in the same parking lot at CVS.

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I shop at WM, kroger, cvs, walgreens. I've been at one or the other just about everyday lol. Partly because it's all a bit new to me and I'm working it all the time and do in-store. It's pretty fun and definitley worth the time putting in the work. Im sure I will find my groove soon....I hope anyways as my husband is saying he is starting to miss me with all the attention im giving ibotta and coupons.com lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I think I'm making up for all the months I spent indoors in March onward.  If the Covid #'s continue to grow and with the holiday coming up and the stores being more crowded, I'm sure I'll be tailoring my shopping accordingly. 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY do you happen to use coupons.com as well as ibotta? My question is with the coupons.com app can you use a manufactures coupon towards an item plus a coupon.com CB offer? I know I can with Ibotta but not sure on coupons.com

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  You are NOT supposed to combine the coupons.com app with manufacturer's coupons.  It is one or the other.  With that being said, before the demise of Savingstar, you could use coupons and submit for offers (such as Spend $20 get $5). So if you are doing a "multiple" offer rebate on coupons.com such as Poise (which is replacing Savingstar), I believe you can use MFG coupons as well.   Hope that answers your question.  

0 Likes