Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOPRITE LIST - WEEK OF 1-23-22 LET'S HELP ONE ANOTHER OUT

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Superpretzels  $1.99 - $1 CDC - $1 Ibotta

Lightlife Tempeh Bacon $3.49 - $1 DQ or $1 CDC - $1 Ibotta

Entenmann's mini cakes 1/2 price $2.64 - $1 DQ (not on Ibotta)

Musselmann's organic apple sauce (filler)  $2.19 - (.50 peelie DND) if you can find it - $1 Ibotta

Fage yogurt $1 - .25 Ibotta

Hormel pepperoni cup n crisp $4.49 - $2 DQ - $1.25 Ibotta  (to add to all the frozen pizza. I usually buy cheese because not everyone likes pepperoni - and then just add a few pieces when I bake it.

Cracker barrel bites (I did this at SNS but it reset) - I don't see that my Shoprite carries it though. 

12 Replies

Re: SHOPRITE LIST - WEEK OF 1-23-22 LET'S HELP ONE ANOTHER OUT

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Nice idea. Nothing too exciting, but for those who still have Compeed coupons, it is still on sale for $5.99.

The offer resets just once, so that’s it for me.

Hazel
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I'm envious that your store has the Superpretzels for $1.99. Mine is $2.49 =(

Have you tried the Lightlife products yet? How are they?

@Nique Still have a compeed $5 PQ for the 12ct or 9ct but I only found the 10ct ($6.99) at my store, did that one last week. I actually can't seem to find any of the 12ct or 9ct in CVS, SNS, SR, RA, TGT. That one's a unicorn

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel  I haven't tried the Lightlife yet and honestly, when I picked up the package in the store, I wasn't too impressed and put it back.  I may buy it if I need another one toward bonus progression, but for now I'm on hold. 

0 Likes

Hazel
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I hear you, I felt the same way when I'm by the organics aisle looking at it. I thought about doing it for a bonus too and also if the price is right, to try. For offers to fill threshold, I fall back to ratio yogurt, that seems to come back often. Snickers too

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel  I'm with you on the Fage and I will pick up the cracker barrel cubes - those are cheap enough too and a good snack. 

0 Likes

Hazel
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Haven't tried the cracker barrel cubes, but the barrel bites were meh. It came down to $1 after IR, but I don't think it's worth it. There's silk oat milk and almond breeze milk that I'll probably go for if I need more fills. Mac and cheese, goya beans come down enough, add to meals

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

The lightlife tempeh is great! I don't know about the weird flavored ones but I love the plain ones. I was in Whole Foods yesterday and I was bummed that they were out of it ($2.79 minus $1 ibotta minus $1 coupon). At least I got a couple of cheap Orgain shakes.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  Have you tried air frying it?  I was thinking about putting it in my salads.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

No, I don't have an air fryer, but I imagine it would work well.

0 Likes