cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoprite

Vmercy729
Rewards Hunter

I am new this. I had shop at SHOPRITE yesterday. I had linked my info. How long does it take to get credited on my ibotta account?

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: Shoprite

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Vmercy729  I also shop at Shoprite and my card had been linked, but I had some problems with everything being credited and if you don't check off the "ANY" categories, you don't get credited, so I unlinked it.  Also, if any offers come up a day later, you can resubmit your receipt, so I decided to unlink it.  Usually it takes 48 hours or so to be credited. 

I know there are some good buys I'm going to try for tomorrow.  Chobani (I have coupons), 3 packages of cardboard (I mean Wasa) load your digital on your card and submit for $1 back on each making them free.

**bleep**e sour cream $1.99 ($1 digital) $1 back on Ibotta  Free

POISE - can we all say POISE -  I have 2 $3 Cats (catalinas - the coupons that print out at the register). So I can buy 2 (I think they are $5.99 each less $1 digital) less the $3 cat, $2 back on Ibotta making them free - BUT - when you buy 2, you also get a $5 Cat from Kimberly Clarke (MM) - you can also use printables at coupons.com or the ones in the paper.  This offer is good at MANY MANY stores across the country. 

THEN - scan the receipt on FETCH -  When you spend $15 between 11/2 and 12/1, you'll get 1200 pts (which is $1.20) - this is cumulative - so I have to buy 2 more packs and repeat (get the $5 cat again) and submit to fetch for the extra $1.20.

If you aren't a member of Fetch - join and scan EVERY receipt for points - 1000 pts - $1.00  My referral code is AH2XP.  and you'll also get 2000 points when you scan your first receipt. ($2)

Here's a link for the poise coupons:

https://www.poise.com/en-us/samples-and-offers/coupons/

Tags (1)

Re: Shoprite

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Vmercy729  and don't forget the free water - CellDration- look in your digitals - there's a free bottle when you spend $25 (I think)

0 Likes