SIMPLE MILLS FREE AT WALMART

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210210_093138_270.jpg

17 Replies

Re: SIMPLE MILLS FREE AT WALMART

Christie2
Rewards Guide

Thank you.  I'm going to Walmart today.  I made my shopping list last night and these weren't there,  or I didn't notice them.  I hope my Walmart has them. They've only had about half of the FAO items I've looked for. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Christie2  I hope you find them.   I don't have time for shopping currently, so I'm hoping everyone else is making out well with these bonuses. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I have the offer in my gallery, unfortunately my WM app does not show availability at the 6 WMs in my stomping grounds. I remember WM had an FAO on this some time ago that I redeemed. Since I don't see them available at WMs in my area, it leaves me wondering if this is another FAO2CS (Free After Offer to Clear the Shelves). 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

britionkin
Saver

Ty for saying this but my walmart doesn't have cri

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

A ton of Simple Mills offers on Ibotta - think they are just trying to promote the brand. 

Interesting - the BOGO Pipcorn offer that was available was pulled after Friday night when they were on Shark Tank as a "what are they up to" and the owner was live on Instagram that night with a giveaway.  they must have had a lot of traffic to their website.

megla
Core Shopper

I havent been able to find pipcorn in anything around me in Connecticut - I also don't have the simple mills product in my stores which sucks since I am gluten free and do buy their product regularly 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I wish I had checked your post this morning before I went to Walmart.  Maybe I can get it tonight.

0 Likes

lianqiao
Deal Sharer

nice catch! I just got them and I recommend you act fast. I have a feeling that they will disappear soon just like the JASON offers...

0 Likes

pascalemorganti

3 weeks ago at Martin’s they were discontinuing some Simple Mills, I got 2 boxes of chocolate cake mix $1.87 each (reg $7.49 each) and 2 chocolate frostings $1.25 each (reg $4.99 each). Great buy but of course when I saw the Simple Mills $1.00 off for both of those pop up recently I of course thought ‘😡 if only I could’ve saved EVEN MORE’ 🤪

0 Likes