cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skippy peanut butter

NJgirl
Deal Sharer

I matched and purchased the Natural Skippy peanut butter this afternoon for the Back to School free offer.  When I submitted my Walmart receipt, the offer kept dropping off and was not recognized. It was very frustrating. Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Skippy peanut butter

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@NJgirl  Skippy natural peanut butter is not the product shown, different than creamy spread? Did you scan the pb in the store,?

0 Likes

NJgirl
Deal Sharer

Yes, I scanned the barcode and the product did match. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@NJgirl  Try uploading receipt again .

0 Likes

Jennabret4
Shopper

Yes - the same thing happened to me and I accidently accepted the receipt before going in to add the item. All the items went through except my skippy natural PB (and yes it did scan at the store).  After submitting the first group of things, i just rescanned it a second time and it picked up the skippy that time and it when right through - no idea why that happened, but it worked out.

pebbleann32
Deal Sharer

I purchased the regular Skippy creamy and it didn't pick it up when I scanned the receipt. I just added the item before submitting.

0 Likes

Vera
Rewards Hunter

When I ordered online/pickup at Walmart they didn't have the Skippy. Can I go to Food Lion in store and buy it and it count in this back to school offer?

Also, the LaLa Yogurt Smoothies and the Kleenex.

Then I see that ibotta has a Freebies Done Easy link/box at the top when I open it today. It lists lots of freebies. Can I select them and buy at Walmart and/or FoodLion?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Generally, offers may or may not be available at multiple stores.  You need to select the store, such as Walmart or Food Lion, and see the offers that are for that store.

FYI, the free items for Back to School are only available at Walmart in-store, Walmart Pickup/Delivery, Target Online, HEB Online and Shipt.

0 Likes