cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snuggle Fabric Softener MIR

mickootay
Skilled Saver

New MIR offer for Snuggle product upto 10.99. No coupon usage allowed. If you do, rebate will be in the amount minus the coupon value. Offer valid between 06/20 - 07/20. Rebate sent via Mastercard.

https://rapid-rebates.com/Snuggle 

17 Replies

Re: Snuggle Fabric Softener MIR

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@mickootay thanks for posting this!

mmoore01
Deal Master

There is now a Snuggle rebate in Ibotta. 

Mine is for $1.50 off.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I  have five WM IRs, but one is more compelling to me than the rest..  

I'm not terribly familiar with this space because I usually use the pods/pacs that have everything in them.  But I have some crummy scent-free ones (I understand some of you may need these, but they are crummy for me), so I use the crystals you shake and what not.

The best bang-for-your-buck I found whilst looking at DG, Kroger, Meijer, Target, and WM is the:

WM:   Snuggle Fabric Softener Liquid, Blue Sparkle, 120 Ounce, 150 Loads  for $8.97. 

Offer does not cover tax, so would be a true 87¢ mm after the $1.50.

Anyone find any better deals?  I wish I could find a huge expensive package of the snuggle pacs.

SOME DETAILS FROM THE REBATE RULES

Consumer is responsible for sales tax. Only the purchase price (up to $10.99) of one (1) Snuggle product will be refunded. If coupon is used, amount of the coupon will be deducted from the purchase price and the actual price paid before taxes will be refunded. Offer valid on any one (1) Snuggle® product. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. PO boxes will not be paid except in North Dakota. Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery of your virtual Prepaid Mastercard.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Just received a denial of the rebate from the Henkel company.  I hesitated for a moment before I did this rebate because I’ve had problems, previously, with this rebate company.  Should have listened to my gut feeling and avoided it.  Lesson learned, I guess.

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Sorensoj that's awful! How long did it take to hear from them & was there a reason given for denying your rebate? 

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Savingcraze  They said I didn’t provide the original receipt (which of course, I did).  This company did a $10 back when you purchase $30 for Walgreens, last winter.  Had the same issues.  Reported them to Walgreens.  I know I’m not the only one that has had this experience with Henkel rebate company.

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Sorensoj How angering! In searching complaints on Henkel, found a class action in 2017 claiming they issued rebates from a closed bank acct.

Very concerning. We put out money buying, trusting what the rebate says & the rebate companies should be held accountable! 

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Savingcraze Oh my Gosh! I didn’t even think to google their company name!  These people are thieves.  Wow! You really can’t trust anyone nowadays… even if there’s a brand name associated with it.  SMH

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

BTW @Sorensoj  thanks for posting what happened with your rebate, it probably will help others in making a decision.