cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snyder Twisted Pretzels

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I just opened the sour cream & onion pretzel sticks and they are amazing - very strong flavor but loved them. What do you think?

7 Replies

Re: Snyder Twisted Pretzels

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

@Janet1964

I think u should have opened the jalapeño ones.  The sour cream ones are good but the jalapeño ones are  fire.

Tangentially speaking, wo-ody Boyd was from Hanover (but in indiana).....lol@ the stuff they bleep

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 

Unlike some of the other Snyder products, the twists are not too hard great flavor and pairs well with any sandwich.  I started to buy a bag of the sour cream today the only reason I did not was their was no Ibotta rebate.... Ibotta if you are listening add Snyder twists to my shopping gallery 

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

They ROCK! The jalapeno ranch powder on the pretzels are just UNREAL! 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@OBSHOP there was an Ibotta FAO for Snyder's twisted 🥨 s last week. The first time I learned about it there was only hours before it would expire in the wee hours of the next morning. After looking for it in vain at a Walmart 2-2.5 hours later I finally found and caught the FAO at a Kroger

TXbelle
Rewards Guide

I tried the seasoned ones. They have a movie popcorn butter taste with a bit of a spicy kick at the end. I'm loving the intense flavor.

0 Likes

Save21
Rewards Guide

I was only able to find the "Seasoned" flavor and haven't tried it yet. Still a lot of other snacks to get to first haha. 

@Janet1964 would be helpful to make the thread title include words like "flavors" or "review" 😃

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Super Saver

@OBSHOP a little rejoinder about my Snyder's twisted pretzels FAO: I told a gal who lives in Orlando about it and she told me all she had was a 'buy 2 get back 1 buckaroo' deal, with very few exceptions they typically range from annoying to obnoxious