cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Delicious milk fao @ WF

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

FAO @ Whole Foods Markets for So Delicious Wonder Milk. 

OBSHOP_0-1653053107702.png

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
7 Replies

Re: So Delicious milk fao @ WF

Saipan
Super Saver

No got. Must know I am more of a dairy dairy guy. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Since using ibotta I have become open to trying dairy free products.

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

Not totally against the stuff.

I like the Vanilla Almond based NutPods creamer over the Oat based. I have had a couple of cartons.

I don't mind Oatmilk. Have never had a carton of Almondmilk, just the creamer. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saipan 

I got a carton of the whole fat at WF today I'll try it in the morning with my Cheerios for breakfast.  Seeing that it was free I won't feel too bad if I don't like the taste.  It seemed to be a popular item the display cases were full. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@OBSHOP

Alright.

Just looked up ingredients. I try to avoid coconut and soy (anything).

One thing about all the milk alternatives, they lack essential amino acids.Won't find that on the label.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Saipan @OBSHOP 

I am one who will try most things if they're fao's.  Of all the plant based milk, the Not Milk tastes the most like cow's milk. Plus the heat and acid in coffee doesn't curdle it. Most oat milks and creamers curdle my coffee. That said, my daughter noted that all plant based milks are super processed with lots of chemicals to make it milk like. She made a valid point. But I figure 1 container used for coffee and cereal for maybe a week won't kill me.  I got the 1/2 gal of the whole fat variety yesterday and will try it once my open jug is used up. If I am actually paying money for it,  it's going to be cow's milk.

0 Likes

Derf
Deal Sharer

Would have tried it, offer expired today and I went yesterday.  While at Whole Foods I checked Ibotta (to scan product bar code) and offered got pulled a day early.  I HATE when that happens.  Wasted trip to Whole Foods...  Ibotta HAS TO have enough data on how many and how quickly offers get redeemed they can set expiration dates that are actually firm.  SMH

0 Likes