cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

So...how do we add teammates if you don't want to add people to Facebook?

CrazyMama79
Shopper

I'd like to add everyone and anyone to my team.  I don't use my Facebook for anything other then family.... So can I still add teammates somehow?  I'm lost and confused.  **((Probably cuz I've got the jitters as I'm getting close to another cash out opportunity!))**.   πŸ€ͺ🀯

Labels (1)
21 Replies

Re: So...how do we add teammates if you don't want to add people to Facebook?

msubrit
Shopper

That's a great question. I thought it was all done via FB friends, so it would be nice to add people another way.

lisaiowa
Deal Sharer

You can share your referral code with anyone. To find your code click on account>invite friends

PykoMom
Deal Sharer

If someone is already an Ibotta member how does the referral code add them to your teammate list?  Thought that was for people new to Ibotta 

Gogozinn
Deal Sharer

right and from what I've seen clicking on a referral code as member already does nothing. But take you to a blank page. 

0 Likes

Jasaguilar25
Deal Sharer

Hoffman1488
Rewards Hunter

How does this work

Lenali210914
Rewards Hunter

Good question. I am in the same boat.

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Unless Ibotta changed the Team concept, it is not very helpful.  Only the four monthly bonuses take in team dollar amounts.  You still have to buy many items (20-30) to get each bonus.  Team members can't help with that.  I have found that I am able to make the dollar amount on my own by just purchasing the number of items.  No other bonuses take in team member numbers.

babbettesmom
Rewards Hunter

That is a good question because I have FB friends I know have joined that are not my team members.  I had one team member when I signed up but they disppoeared a few months later.

Tags (1)