cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: So...how do we add teammates if you don't want to add people to Facebook?

bluebutterfly
Deal Sharer

If they already are Ibotta users, the only way for them to be your teammates is if they are your fb friend and if you both link your fb accounts to ibotta. If they haven't signed up for Ibotta yet, then they can use your referral code when they sign up without being fb friends. You can add people to fb and restrict them from seeing everything else on your profile.  As of now there are no other options. 

aipiei
Shopper

That's what I thought too. Anybody know better?

0 Likes

CrazyMama79
Shopper

Well if anyone is up for adding me to their Facebook, I will accept! 

https://m.facebook.com/leslie.waycott

edward1311
Rewards Hunter

I will send friend request, I need teammates all mine have disappeared!

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

It is like all the 'team seekers' gloss over comments from those of people like mmoore.

Teammates is much ado about nothing for the most part.   Each teammate still has to meet the personal goal (number of offers redeemed).  Teammates only help with the group goal of $ redeemed.    I don't see many situations where it helps.  Even if you do get a dollar hear and there at first, the longer you are an ibotta member, and the more personal goals you meet, the higher your personal goal becomes.

So you may need to get 15, 20, 30, or even 75 offers to get some bonuses, and teammates don't help you there at all.

I have never been short of the $ amount if I met the personal goal.  YMMV

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Dana
Deal Expert

your facebook friends that use ibotta are your teammates but a notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working that's why some people do not have the monthly bonuses. They are working on it.

0 Likes

GamerSnail
Shopper

So the way teams work on ibotta is like this:

* New users who join using your referral code/link will automatically be joined to your team. 

* If the person is already on ibotta, the only way you can add them to your team is if you both become friends on facebook. You both have to have your facebook accounts linked to ibotta. If you do that then you'll be on the same team and can work towards the bonuses together.

These are the only ways to get people on your team in ibotta. I posted a request for a way to do it with a friend code or link, if you check that out in my posts or in the ideas section. If I get enough votes maybe they'll consider adding it as a feature!

Thank you.

Roxiesmom
Deal Sharer

I meet people and explain it to them then have them write down my invite code in the profile. They sign up for Ibotta and use the code and become teammates.

0 Likes

kristynan12
Rewards Hunter

I need to add teammates. I’m sending to you thru Facebook 😉 Kristy White here. 😉 thanks 

0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Shopper

If this is true, then what's the point of the "add teammates" thread? Is completely useless. Especially since they never mention how to actually add teammates. 

0 Likes