cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Softsoap at Shoprite digital expires 10/16/21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Collage 2021-10-15 21_29_39.jpg

@Rickibotta look, same deal you had at Kroger. Final cost .99.   Limit 4, so I'll be at Shoprite tomorrow. Fingers 🤞  feeding my soap addiction!

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Softsoap at Shoprite digital expires 10/16/21

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I no longer have KCB, but I do have a DQ $2.   

I have been looking for these at my Krogers with no luck.  Then yesterday I at least found the refills and an empty slot for the kit.  So I will check the other Krogers and see if they have the kit.  Or maybe they will restock at my main Kroger.  At least I can get one for 99¢ if I find it.

At least it is a step in the right direction.   Unless I was wrong and I never had a KCB offer;  perhaps it was just a DQ.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I found them! I bought 1 of each scent.  Oop $1 each.

20211016_092000.jpg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Surprised you didnt buy 5 of them considering it is cheaper to buy the kit with 2 refills than the 3 refills

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Digital was only good on 4 and I cheaped out.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Yes we are addicted to buying soaps.  If you were really committing to the foaming, you would have done all 4.

So I get it.  I am about to go looking for mine at my Krogers.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta I never tried it before (excuses excuses) and yes, regretted only buying 2. The pump is made of aluminum, interesting.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Are you thinking it is a good or bad interesting?

I assumed it was plastic.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20211016_200200.jpg

 I'm not sure yet. Yes, I went and took a pic just to share here. Very light weight. I see it being knocked over when empty. And you can't see how much is inside when filled.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

So maybe you don't regret buying two then?

Wondering what weight you could put in there to weight it down.

I guess you could put loose change in there.   Yeah it may be dirty but it will be in soap...lol

0 Likes