cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Solution for disappearing offers

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hm ok, that's interesting. Thank you for the added context, this helps us narrow it down more.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Maybe one for Kroger. Again it has been a while since I have experienced the technicality. 

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL

After noticing the issue, I recall submitting one or two tickets in the past for different offers, with before and after screenshots, after going ahead an submitting through the app for credit. I no longer have those emails, but Ibotta support should. 

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

For me, always at Wal-Mart, early Friday mornings, within minutes of scanning the item to verify eligibility. By the time I would check out, the offer would be gone. Always on Android 8.1. Recently upgraded to Android 11. Since then, no problems. Hmmm. Maybe outdated Android phones? 

LaraL
Community Manager

I mean that would certainly be interesting if that was the case, although it doesn't explain why it's happening to iOS users as well.

0 Likes

MegaRebater
Deal Sharer

This happened to me again today

- Which store?

Target (in-store)

- Roughly when did you see this happen?

April 1, 2021 shortly before 4pm EDT

- If you're using an Android or iPhone

iPhone Xs, fully updated - was on Target WiFi 

- What was the offer?

Ithaca Hummus - pic attached - offer was available after I left the store  

A3AB4946-C275-47D0-8153-7FBF2F203AA6.png

LaraL
Community Manager

Passing this along, thank you for the details it really does help a great deal.

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@LaraL 

I attempted to redeem Walgreens offer for Bai Boost drink 04/05/2021 at approximately 1100 Central time. During this transaction I also purchased two regular Bai drinks  in addition to the one Bai Boost drink.  The offer was in my Walgreens shopping gallery prior to scanning the store receipt. I received credit for the two regular Bai drinks and nothing for the Bai boost drink. 

I have already submitted at trouble ticket for this occurrence and just wanted to pass this information onto you as it is similar to previous threads.   

Paying full price is optional

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok good to know, and thank you for the update! Keep me posted on how it gets resolved by our care team, I'm curious if they find anything else.

0 Likes

SEGramma
Rewards Hunter

Just my opinion on this matter. I stay off the in store WiFi. Walmart and Target have been mentioned on other internet sources as having blocked and /or otherwise manipulating / restricting your search capabilities and results. I have  never had a problem with an offer disappearing while in store while running Ibotta through my cellular data. Occasionally phone will lock up when trying to scan items or search but I  clear my cache, power it off for 30 sec and turn back on.  Generally works fine at that point.  Hopes this at least helps some folks.