cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Solution for disappearing offers

Sl929
Rewards Hunter

Hi,

This just happened to me. I saw on my CVS offer page that I clipped the Oral B Manual Toothbrushes for $1, up to 5 limits. Said to expire in 5 days, I tried to submit but it's not in the saved category. So I cancelled the submission and the offer is no longer showing up. Scanned the toothbrushes and said offer not found. I missed my $5 dollars offer, I went out to buy it afterwork today. Now it's not there, please resolve and contact me very soon.  Very sad, I should screen shot it but I tried to submit it, and didn't have a chance to screenshot it. Please advise, It's the big redemption for me.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sl929,

I'm sorry to hear you experienced this, it certainly seems to be affecting a lot of savers. Would you mind telling me what kind of phone you have (iPhone or Android) and if you had WiFi and the GPS functionality enabled on your phone? It will help us further troubleshoot the issue as we're still investigating it.

In the meantime, if you submit a ticket I imagine we can help get you taken care of. At the very least it's more for us to work with so we can resolve it sooner.

0 Likes

Sl929
Rewards Hunter

Hi,

I am using an S8 Android phone with home WiFi. I will def start taking a screenshot from now on before submitting. I have already submitted a ticket. Will you be able to credit the $5 to my Ibotta account? I was thrilled to do this offer and came my disappointment that took me 1 hour to try to resolve it. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sally

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I edited out your email to keep your personal info safe, since this is a public community.

As for getting a credit, you already took the most important step, which is submitting a ticket. Unfortunately I don't work on the care team so I'm not able to issue credits or handle tickets, but keep me posted on what you hear from them and I can work with them depending on what their response is. More times than not they will have a more resolute solution than I can offer.

0 Likes