cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soylent at Walgreens $10 Swagbucks

Wilk350
Saver

Swagbucks for 4 pack of Soylent at Walgreens went up to $10 back(up from $8).  They are $12.99 at my store.  My son loves these, so I’m in for $3.  Can do once per week.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Soylent at Walgreens $10 Swagbucks

Jodi-lozier
Saver

Thanks for the heads up. I have been watching that but didn’t realize is was for one 4 pack and not 2. A much better deal on one. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jodi-lozier @Jodi-lozier 

Saw this, but no longer on sale, so I am holding out for either sale price or C51 stackable offer.  I still have like 4 of the four-packs I got as moneymaker. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Walgreens had them on sale for $9.99 a few weeks ago and I believe you had to buy 2 to get the SB offer.

I went to three Walgreens in my area and every 4-pack had expired three months ago!

Apparently, this isn't a high volume item.

Be sure to check the expiration date on them before buying.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

They were $9.99 on sale.  SB of $8 WYB1  +  $3.13 C51 WYB1, so $1.14 moneymaker on one.

I did it 4 weeks in a row, so I got 4 four-packs all for FREE + $4.56 moneymaker

I was lucky and only the first one I bought was expired.   The store I bought them out was OOS, but luckily another WAGS let me swap the expired one.  

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes