cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spinbrush on SB - $4 MM

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

spinbrush at wm: $7.88 each x 2 = $15.76, get 2000 SB.

23 Replies

Re: Spinbrush on SB - $4 MM

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DrMissy 

I was going 2 do this last week, but I already have 3 tickets opened and 2 under review.  SB hates me.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I think about using SB but then read comments about it on here. It doesn’t seem worth the trouble. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

If you the bad luck I do, I would agree, but some people report no troubles submitting and having receipts auto-accepted.  So, I hear ya.  Perhaps a wise decision.  They never tell me anything when I ask about what the trouble is with my account,  And I now have a few tickets 5 days old, and the offers are now expired.   

And it's about to get **bleep** I think.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

I'm practically still a newbie (< 3 months) on SB, so not much experience to go on. I have had to send CVS & Kroger receipts for review as offers not picked up automatically, but both were resolved within a couple hours. For walmart receipt, it went smoothly with receipt processed instantly. I rarely go to wm so this was my first ever wm receipt redeemed on SB (just a fluke?). 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DrMissy 

Yeah I am more of a noob than you are;  less than 2 months.  They are putting me thru the paces recently.

I have several open tickets since June 30 (5 days)

At first the manual reviews were coming back in a few hours, but now those are also taking longer.

0 Likes

ginger1
Deal Sharer

I purchased 2 and tried several times to submit my receipt but after taking a picture of my receipt it doesn't look for offers. Just takes me back to offers page. I'm about ready to just quit SB. I tried to open a ticket but can't get my a picture of the receipt and products to attach to the add a file bar. Ugh!

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

I did purchase tuff stuff from Walmart with other 2 eligible items   , after coming home I did realize this deal wasn’t associated with Walmart but I did receive the SB for other 2 offers. I am thinking of returning this item only but I am wondering if anyone returned the items and what’s your experience. I do have a bad experience with ibotta , returning the items where that receipt was submitted for other items. 
Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

@ginger1 I've done my last 2 submissions on computer since I faced the same problem using the phone app. quite inconvenient!

0 Likes

Merry
Saver

I agree.  Ready to quit SB.  It’s just too much.

0 Likes