cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splenda Alluose closeout at Food Lion $2.88 w $2 offer

IamDroford
Saver

This was a couple days ago and could be YMMV since it'd clearanced. I know Food Lions are pretty varied on what they close out, but I'm posting just in case. The larger 12 oz bags were $3 28 on closeout as well.

372022174332.jpg

4 Replies

Re: Splenda Alluose closeout at Food Lion $2.88 w $2 offer

KM06
Skilled Saver

Thanks for posting.  I just made a quick trip to Food Lion they were busy.  I found the Splenda Allulose 12oz bag for $3.28 and the Splenda Naturals Stevia 9.8oz jar for $5.79.  I was also able to use a $4 off 2 Splenda coupon from Sundays paper!  Hopefully tomorrow I will get $4 from ibotta.

I also got my b1g1 free reusable bag with DQ.  I also found Blue Diamond tasty little cups on closeout 2/$2.29 and stacked that with a b1g1 free DQ.  

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

UPDATE:  I paid $9.07 for my 2 Splenda products I used a $4 off 2 coupon and the price came down to $5.07. This morning I received $4 from ibotta making my Splenda purchase $1.07. 

0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I went yesterday to a different store and they had the Allulose but also had the monk fruit variety for $3.28 and that's a separate $2 offer as well 

0 Likes

IamDroford
Saver

I have one food lion that still had these. Rang up $1.77 ea despite shelf tag still says $2.88

0 Likes