cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprouts and frys

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

20210703_111636.jpg

I tend to do smaller shops at a time to chip away at bonuses etc. This is my shop today from Frys and Sprouts.

The 2 Ibotta invloved offers is the pace and the garden of eatin blue chips. Between then chips and the salsa it added 3 items towards my bonuses. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.

Frys-pace salsa 2/$3-.75KCB-1IB(50each)=1.25(.62each)

Sprouts-blue corn chips party size BOGO $5.49-$2.10IB(counted as 2 offers as had .10any tortilla chip)=3.39(1.69 per bag)

The icecream,chocolate bar, sieta chips, oatmeal, and hollandaise sauce were all totally free with DC on each for the full size product sampler program I signed up for. I read about this Sprouts program in the community here so thank you to the person that posted about it! I can't find the thread to recall who it was but thank you thank you! 

4 Replies

Re: Sprouts and frys

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2 I just partook of the  Garden of Eatin' blue corn tortilla chips offer yesterday and maybe 2 more times last 2-3 weeks and more times further back

I got at least 2 Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's with Pace salsa in the space of a month

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt I love chips and salsa for a lite snack. Blue corn is my fav so was glad to see the bogo plus an ibotta offer on them. Lot of good deals around with the 4th of July holiday BBQ get together times!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot I think it was you that posted the sprouts link to sign up for the free full size sampler program at Sprouts?? I picked up all 5 items today and already tried the sieta salt/vinager chips which are GREAT. I tried a small piece of the endangered species chocolate bar and liked it as well. I'm a little ice creamed out so haven't tried it yet. Im going to make eggs Benedict for breakfast tomorrow with the hollandaise sauce. I haven't had eggs Benedict in years!

What-Shot
Super Saver

I did post about all the free DCs at Sprouts last month, but someone else posted the actual signup link.

Did you also get the DC for the free LivBar? It was not  part of the Sampling Program.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~