Icequeen813
Deal Master

Don’t forget to claim your Sprouts freebies 

0 Likes
18 Replies

Re: Sprouts August Freebies

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  what all did you get? i only snagged the late july chips.

0 Likes

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

@cjwoody That’s the only freebie I saw, as well. I logged in to see if anyone else found more. 👀 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody @SoCalHal 

3D077754-C427-4D47-A6C1-022FE179F152.jpeg

I didn’t  pickup the Bob’s Mill Oat Crackers, I had in my pantry. Update I did get Late July, I didn’t see it on my freebies. WiFI in Sprouts is wonky …

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody @SoCalHal  I didn’t get the Late July offer

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

I signed in at precisely noon and nothing was up yet. After a few refreshes it showed all the offers but when I clicked on a few of the first ones I received errors. A couple more refreshes and white blank pages later a fraction of offers still remained Guru, Beyond good chocolate and Late July chips. None of the 5 or 6k items remained.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Loves2Save 12:07 I got text

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

0103C61A-2020-4B64-89CB-310612025615.png

62D33406-CE70-4D3C-A322-732B2D2161EB.jpeg

 I got my freebies @12:40 & this is showing up ! I got backlash last month accused of stealing because the manager had to manually input. This is the first time freebies actually showed up in my app.!

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

You got in after me and had a better selection still available. You win some and lose some. Not complaining.

My bigger pet peeve with these is activating an offer that your store doesn’t sell. I wish I could unselect offers after and allow someone else to get them. I only have one store in my area, if they don’t sell the item I feel bad for activating an offer that someone else can’t get but neither can I like the Karuna Wellness Smoothie from last month. Or they should offer these items in all stores during the freebie month maybe?

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

I snagged all the Sprouts freebies plus 2 additional items.  My free item total was $0.44 no taxes on food items in Tennessee this month. 

• GimMe roasted seaweed (Sprouts DQ)
  • Simply organic vanilla extract (marked down manager special $4.00 with $4.00 IR)

20220801_123758.jpg

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes