cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprouts Excl DC's- FULL SZ Sampling program

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Goodness It's Free Program

Enroll in Sprouts exclusive sampling program. The first of each month get a Sprouts alert of up to 5 FREE products. These are digital coupons.

You need a Sprouts acct, then enroll with your email. If you already have an acct., then you enroll with just your email. Quick n Easy!

https://www.sprouts.com/free-product-samples/ 

15 Replies

Re: Sprouts Excl DC's- FULL SZ Sampling program

Ibottalp
Deal Sharer

Thanks for the information. 

mom2furkids
Saver

New coupons are out this morning (8-1-21). In addition to the five that are part of the sampling program I have another two for GoMacro bars. I didn't see any stacking with Ibotta offers except for the "any nutrition bar", however it is still very early in the month.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Ibottalp didn't see your reply last month, sorry so late responding. Hope others enjoy trying new items as I do!

@mom2furkids thanks for the reminder,hard to believe it's already August. Good find on the GoMacro bars. As you said, it's early, we may have Ibotta matchups later in the month. On the flip side, stock could be depleted w waiting. 

mom2furkids
Saver

@Savingcraze You are so right about waiting and risking having stock depleted! I tend to be very impatient and go ahead and get things right away and sometimes wish I had waited but I'd rather be safe than sorry if it's something I know I'll use. And I don't have a Sprout's close to me so I am combining errands and will go Wednesday regardless since I have other business on that side of town. Since I'm getting things for just tax I certainly can't complain later if I miss out on an Ibotta rebate. I can be sad, but I can't complain! LOL

Tikiki
Saver

I’m in-I signed up last month. Compiling my list now. Thanks for sharing the info on this program. 

SaverGirl67

Thank you. I got 6 free item coupons today!  Lovin it!!

Gsg
Core Shopper

When I am tried to add those coupons, I am getting an error. Anyone seeing the problem? 

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Savingcraze , thanks for the info. I shop Sprouts often and I didn't know about this. There hasn't been many deals at Sprouts lately so this will kick up my interest in shopping there. I used your link and the dq's showed up on my app right away.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Hey everyone, 

Curious what everybody's getting? Might be regional?Here's the five I got :

JoJo's Hawaiian Bites, Lightlife Chicken Tenders or Fillets, Kitu Super Coffee, Sparkling Multi Mix drink Pkt & Hungry Buddha Bar

@Gsg sorry you're having trouble. What is the error msg? I'm not tech savvy, but maybe someone can help. 

0 Likes