cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sprouts Excl DC's- FULL SZ Sampling program

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Savingcraze I'm in GA and I got the exact ones you have. I also clipped the BOGO for OHi Wholesome bars. Ibotta has $1.00 rebate for them. They are 2/$5 at the location closest to me so after $2.50 DC and $2.00 ($1 x 2) Ibotta rebate they'll be .25 each. Haven't tried them yet, but they sound good!

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@mom2furkids @Savingcraze , et al, the Jojo Hawaiian bites are on Ibotta, too. I found the free DQ and a $1 off coupon, which might make it worth buying 2. 

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@TXbelle Thank you so much for pointing that out about the JoJo's bites! I completely missed it when I looked this morning. My 2nd DC is for $1.50 and the Ibotta offer is $1.80 back up to 5X, so if in stock I'm definitely grabbing two!

Gsg
Core Shopper

Is anyone found lightlife plant based item? I didn’t find it. 

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Heres a PQ BOGO for the Ohi bars. It subtracted both the DQ & the PQ, so 2 bars free & IR. 

https://taste.ohifoodco.com/

They didnt have the Lightlife yet, said its new, but will get it later this week. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

I got coupons for the same items. I stopped on  my way home and with some serious help from the people who worked there - I found everything except the Jo Jo’s (sold out).

The light life chicken was actually in with the burgers and not where they expected it to be and the Simply Organic hollandaise sauce was in their clearance section. Which I found for the first time today as it is shelves in a back hallway (which I would have never entered on my own)

overall it was a fun adventure and I hope you all find everything. 

0 Likes