Saver

we’re you able to clip the coupons?

0 Likes

Re: Sprouts Freebies

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rasasu 

[Edit: Receipt image removed]

 unable to clip my coupons in Sprouts app, manager ok’d  my freebies, Back to Nature cookie & Neutral milk not in stock.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rasasu  Were you able to download your freebie.Did you signup for Sprouts sampling program?

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 ,

Thanks for your post last month about the Sprouts freebies. Had issue during checkout, apparently I didn't have DQ's for all the items pictured in the email message. (Milk, pizza sauce, granola bars,  and Lara bar) I will go to another location tomorrow and look for not chicken and pick up the roar drinks BOGO for the IR. thanks for posting.

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I only go to sprouts once every couple of months just because it’s not super close to my house, but I’ve never figured out how to get signed up for the Sprouts sampling program. Is it open to anybody? Thank you!

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

I went yesterday to get my freebies.  I wasn't able to clip a couple of the offers(they were already gone). When I checked out I scanned my Sprouts app barcode and everything came up as free. The cashier said the free price only  comes up with the barcode not putting in your phone number to bring up your account.  I've still got the milk coupon as I don't need milk yet. My Sprouts does carry it so will get it later.

0 Likes

AshbobSanDiego

Freebies 100% work by typing in your phone number vs scanning your member barcode. 

It’s also concerning that managers will override freebies for items you have not clipped in time and are now sold out of free samples.  The whole point of this program is the brands pay for the items to get them in customers hands as samples. By the managers over riding the system and giving them to you for free, they are cutting into sprouts margins and eventually making customers pay higher prices. 

You do know that asking a manger to over ride a coupon you did not clip in time and is sold out is the same as stealing right? 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@AshbobSanDiego    I was in Sprouts within 15 minutes of receiving email &  my member barcode & phone number & app  weren’t functioning……I’ve shopped there since it’s opening! 

0 Likes