Sprouts June Freebies

Icequeen813
Deal Master

53901253-DBF1-4E1E-98A6-B7E7FC5295B7.jpeg

9 Replies

Re: Sprouts June Freebies

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I just returned with $31.49 of free products!  The Chobani Zero was OOS& 2 of the other items I didn’t bother looking for.  There are 10 freebies, the pic of basket shows all items 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Picked up last 2 items $40 Free !

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

I was able to get Cosmic Bliss IceCream freebie but the one in the store was not part of it. 

Coupon is Cosmic Bliss Grass Fed dairy Ice cream but store got only Cosmic Bliss and at the check out after scanning the bar code, it didn't come off 😥

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master
  • @Gsg image.jpg

 you got the wrong one… it was for  organic! I got all 12 freebies as soon as they “dropped “!

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

Oh ok, May be I need to check that one  , thank you for the picture

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

@Gsg  You can scan the product bar code in store with the Sprouts app to find out whether it is attached to the Sprouts DQ before purchase.

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

@Icequeen813  Stacking the free CHKN DQ with the BOGO CHKN DQ makes both CHKN items free, so 13 freebies, plus a $0.5 MM with $0.5 IR for the Liquid Death 🙂 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@swallow  I missed CHKN DQ& @ IR for Liquid Death for mm but I used it at Publix to complete Lemonade bonus yesterday 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 ,

Did you get your Sprouts freebies for July?  I received the email but I'm not able to clip offers?

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes