cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprouts November Freebies

cjwoody
Super Saver

🌱 The November roster for Sprouts’ free sample program is great!

8775A753-A858-46E3-B2D1-4B82BA4017CB.jpeg

4212B4C5-DEDC-481F-8E93-67BCC63715D5.jpeg

2C7DB3B1-F8AD-430E-A3B7-AE2449535B66.jpeg

CBEA60EA-C3AE-4A53-954A-E093F5DFA041.jpeg

9128A813-BFBB-4464-98C3-591A26B3D933.jpeg

16 Replies

Re: Sprouts November Freebies

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

For some reason I’m only seeing the Kevita free.  I received an email showing all the freebies for this month, but they’re not in my account.  Anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Wilk350 When I clipped the offers yesterday morning I noticed that most of the offers stated they were available for the first 5000 clips. The Kevita was 10,000. Previous offers had a quota of 20,000- 25,000 clips (something like that anyway). So it's possible that if you aren't seeing them then the maximum number of allowable clips has been reached. I'd still try logging out and logging in again though just to be sure if you haven't already. Good luck!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Wilk350   I checked early in the morning yesterday (I’m MST currently same as Pacific time) and all I had was the free Kevita with the sampling program-nothing else. If they set those limits all the EST folks will exhaust the clips before we in the West even wake up for the day. That would really stink. I hope that’s not the case with the limits. And I live in Phoenix where Sprouts is headquartered!

I have a Not Milk bogo, but it’s not the sampling program. And a free Quantum bar too, but it’s not the sampling program.

0 Likes

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

@mom2furkids Thanks for pointing the limits out, that may be why.  I see it now in the small print on the email I received.  I don’t think they did that before.  I’ve never had trouble clipping the sampling coupons before.

@Tikiki I have the same coupons you are seeing.  I’m est and checked pretty early and still didn’t see them.  You are right, that’s not fair at all for most of the country.

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I also got a dc for another FREE Quantum Energy Bites. Wasn't part of the sampling.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

I hadn't seen those limits. I went today to get my freebies and my Sprouts was out of the Kevita, I picked up the last Milton's crackers, but there was plenty of the Not Milk and cheese crisps.  I did get a new BOGO coupon for the Roar drink so matching with Ibotta's rebate it should also be free. I'm sorry some are getting the short stick. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

I picked my items up today. I had an Ibotta offer for $1.25 back on the Brazi Bites that made it a MM, so check your galleries! The clock was counting down already so not sure how long it'll be out there, but it may also come back as they sometimes do.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@mom2furkids  I have that Brazi offer selected as well, but my location is out of stock.  The associate said it should hopefully get restocked tomorrow, and so I hope I can catch the Ibotta stack.  I also have the BOGO coupon from the manufacturer site, so I anticipate grabbing 2 for a $2.50 MM… hope they stock it tomorrow! 🤞🏼 Also, let me know your thoughts on them (but seriously, it’s cheese and bread, what’s not to like?!)

Rasasu
Saver

@cjwoody I was wondering whether BOGO coupon can be used in combination with the offer? As the coupon says ‘cannot be combined with any other offer’

0 Likes