cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprouts October Sampling FAOs

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

Check your Sprouts app for DQ’s on a new batch of free samples!

Vital Farms Butter with Avocado Oil

Toby’s Dressing & Dip

True Made Foods BBQ or Sriracha Sauce

Zack’s Mighty Organic Chips

Wicked Foods Meal Pot

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Sprouts October Sampling FAOs

Gsg
Core Shopper

Is anyone found “Wicked Foods Meal Pot”, ? 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

@Gsg  I have. But that's the ONLY freebie from Sprouts I have found so far. These Wicked meals are dried. My store had them in a center store display of autumn finds. Look for black packaging. Sending a picture of what I got. Hope it helps.

16336314079573860260409256275887.jpg

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle The Toby's dressing was in the refrigerated section, which I didn't expect. Hope that helps you to find one more item anyway!

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids  I did check there but no luck yet.  And I held an employee hostage (not really) til they could tell me if they had the items. I forgot I also found the True Made bbq sauce. They were out of the chips. Everything else hadn't made it to DFW area yet. 😁

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@TXbelle That's smart that you had an employee help. That way you feel good that you didn't just overlook something. My store didn't have the butter either, but fortunately for all of us the coupons are good through the end of the month, so there's still time for them to get the missing items in!

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

I found the chips and the Wicked noodle cup. No luck on the others yet. But I’m hopeful as always.

I didn’t make it there on the first and at my Sprouts if your not on the first you spend the rest of the month searching. Lol

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

So interesting. I don’t have a free DQ for True Made sauce. I just double-checked my DQs to be certain. I found everything else EXCEPT the Wicked! I’m supposedly in the Land of Sprouts as the HQ is a block from the store I frequent. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows?!?

0 Likes