cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprouts Sept. 2022 Full Size Freebies

AshbobSanDiego
Rewards Guide

The Sprouts 1st of the month 9am PST server issues are back.  I wonder if the IT department has looked into dynamic surge server capacity when they release the monthly freebies?  If I was randomly shopping right now at Sprouts and wasn't aware of the freebie launch, it would be very frustrating to try and access existing coupons and my account.

Only 7 brands participated this month.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 091911.png

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Sprouts Sept. 2022 Full Size Freebies

AshbobSanDiego
Rewards Guide

After reloading for 25 minutes, I was able to clip 6 of the 7 offers.  Missed out on the Culina Yogurt.  The IZZE Juice is not available at my location.  So for the 5 items, it's a $15.65 FOA.Screenshot 2022-09-01 092750.pngScreenshot 2022-09-01 092833.pngScreenshot 2022-09-01 092906.pngScreenshot 2022-09-01 092946.png

0 Likes

Rasasu
Saver

It has become impossible getting the coupons clipped. I didn’t get any coupons this time. Just showed error message all this time and by the time I got in all the coupons are done 😞

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

image.jpg

 looks like I forgot to pick up the rest

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Has anyone had success with the Tasty Bite freebie? When I scan the item (madras lentils), it shows a match, but doesn't come off at the register. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta    Maybe it was while supplies last…. you did wait until the last day… Someone posted earlier that they received email that the Freebies will no longer continue 

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 It's not the last day, it's valid through 10/1 and I've tried to use it several times over the course of the month. I redeemed the Sachuk freebie today which also expires on 10/1 so the program suspension is not the reason. 

Sprouts.TB.jpg

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Eyegottaibotta I picked up the Vegetable Tikka Masala variety and it redeemed at the register with no issues.

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@mom2furkids Thank you!  I will give it a try today as I feel compelled to redeem the last of the freebies.