Core Shopper

🌱 Check your Sprouts app and clip your September sampling program freebies:

Chobani Oat Milk 52oz   
Bob’s Red Mill Oat Crackers   
HFactor Water   
Honest Tea   
Primal Kitchen Frozen Bowl

🥳

Edit: in terms of Ibotta stacking, I see an Any Plant Milk that should work for Chobani, and I see an Any Single Serve Tea that should work for Honest Tea.

I also see ordinary Sprouts DQ’s for $1.50 off Chobani and $1.00 off Bob’s.  I recall getting overage on a prior deal, so maybe these stack as well if you buy additional items to offset the overage.

10 Replies

Re: Sprouts - September Sampling FAO’s

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

It's not part of the sampling program, but there's another freebie DC out there if you haven't already picked it up:

GET ONE (1) FREE SPROUTS Fizzy Vitamin C Stick (Grape or Cucumber Melon)

SaverGirl67

@cjwoody  Found everything today after work and a free Brave Robot ice cream (plus $2 back from Ibotta)

I also grabbed 2 Not Milk on sale for $4.99 each with a $5.99 Ibotta deal on 2 and a Sprouts DC for $2 - they were only $1.99 for 2

They also had Strawberry gummies on sale for only $0.99/lb. the pre-packaged bag I picked up was only $0.84. 

The girl who checked me out was kind of freaked out when everything started ringing up as free. Lol. But I didn’t even tell her I would get more back from Ibotta. And on top of all that I paid with my Venmo card - so basically I paid with rebate money. Lol.

I definitely felt like I won the shopping game today!

Tikiki
Core Shopper

🥳 AWESOME! I’m going to go pick up my “gifts” tomorrow! I’ve been studying what else might stack across the other rebate sources. Looks like there are few more deals to be had. I’ll share as long as I’m able to get them to work! 😉

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@SaverGirl67  That’s awesome!  Did you use the Brave Robot DQ that was offered last month?  I used that one already and don’t have a new one.  Same as @Tikiki , I am waiting until tomorrow.  I sat out of the MWMM and wanted to save everything for the WW (hoping we get one, anyhow).  Did the oat milk and Honest Tea work for the any-offers on Ibotta?

SaverGirl67

@cjwoody   Yes to both of the any offers working with Ibotta. 

I had an issue trying to use the Brave Robot DC last month but it worked fine today - and became a MM stacked with the Ibotta deal. 

The Ibotta offers completed my MWMM so I got an extra $5. I’m hoping my WW is small. I’m once again running out of room and need some time to eat this stuff!

Good luck to both of you tomorrow. Hope you find everything. 

SaverGirl67

@Tikiki @cjwoody   Forgot to mention if you get the Chobani oat milk you can submit your receipt to CO51 for an extra $1.50 back. 

I find this app slow to build - definitely not a favorite. But who says no to $1,50. 😎

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@SaverGirl67  Did you also have the Chobani oat milk $1.50 and Bob’s $1.00 DQ’s clipped in your Sprouts app?  If so, did they stack?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@SaverGirl67  I’ve got to go back & get the No Milk. I f you do Aisle.com, you have deals for Roar, Parm Crisps.Roar is also BYGO w Ibotta & $3 rebate on 2 w Aisle 

Gsg
Core Shopper

No I couldn’t do double coupons. 

0 Likes