cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: STARBUCKS TRIPLESHOT ENERGY ZERO FAO

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 with 1 very notable exception I don't think I had a hummus I didn't like - the 1 I didn't like was 20+ years ago, it came in a can and smelled an awful lot like canned peas - UGH!

The last hummus I bought 2-3 weeks ago - I think the brand was Hope - was probably the closest thing to the Real McCoy made fresh in a restaurant - creamy texture

cjwoody
Core Shopper

This is in my Walmart gallery.  Didn’t see it in the “Free Made Easy” section.

43B5E4D3-0D47-42B9-8A54-76F26AD53FC3.jpeg

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@cjwoody    Yep. Do you still have a “Free made easy” section? Mine has disappeared!

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Tikiki  Yes, I have the Free Made Easy still, but the Starbucks FAO doesn’t show there.  It’s only in my WM gallery and when I search for the item.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  I also no longer see the ‘free made easy’ section. It really upsets me when IB takes away stuff like this. 😡

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Screenshot_20210911-102151_Ibotta.jpg

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Saipan  Yep, that’s no longer there for me. The last time I recall seeing it (also at the bottom of the screen) was Thursday, maybe, so something got changed after that. Not a fan of these changes that remove things that were working and beneficial. 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Xiao  Maybe Beta?

Qpon_Diva
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY Thanks for posting, unfortunately my offer is 0.50 wyb 2 for the Starbucks.😒

TLC blend offer is 1.50.

@Tikiki 

As of Friday I couldn't see the Free made easy section either.  I thought it would pop back up, but still gone as of this morning.

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Tikiki 

Just as I thought I had a reason to go to Walmart today for my Starbucks fix no free triple shot for me.  I've been redeeming this offer every time it renewed now its $.50 for 2 unless the store has a special on 2 I might let this one pass. 

Screenshot_20210911-102457_Ibotta.jpg

Paying full price is optional