cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting fir a correction!!!

Michelle_L
Rewards Hunter

When are you going to answer my ticket and give me money? It’s been 5 days!!!

6 Replies

Re: Still waiting fir a correction!!!

Dana
Deal Expert

they get 1000s of tickets a day and are working with a reduced staff from home because of the pandemic. they will get to you.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I generally get a real response within 3 to 5 days.  

When I do not have a response after7 days, I do not open a new ticket.   That just clutters things.

I go to ibotta.com, click my name, then pick MY SUPPORT TICKETS, and pick the OPEN one that is in dispute.

You then can add on to the same ticket.  If you can think of anything new to add to support your situation, do it here.

In the case of a dispute in amount given, submit pictures of product or UPCs and receipts, etc.

(Some may say adding on to the same ticket delays it further, but I don't believe there is concrete proof of that unless ibotta says that.  For systems that I design, the triggering situation is the case # itself, and the first instance of that ticket would drive when it is processed in a FIFO method.  Ibotta could have a inferior design to that, but I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Re: Still waiting for a correction!!!

Michelle_L
Rewards Hunter

My solution was a public post on their Facebook page. They PM real quick then.

SoCOMom
Deal Sharer

I know waiting can be frustrating. I've had a ticket take as long as eight weeks to finally get resolved. I'm currently waiting on a support ticket to be answered that will hopefully credit my account with the $10 Seeing Green bonus I earned on 9/27/20, but the app didn't recognize my purchases somehow. We just need to be patient. I'd prefer they take their time and be diligent rather than rush and make mistakes. 

MisterBill
Deal Sharer

I don't understand this reduced staff due to Covid BS. If they have less staff working on customer service, they should hire more people. There are plenty of people looking for jobs and this should be a work from home position. And if they get thousands of requests a day, they should a) have enough people so they get processed quickly and b) fix their system so stuff doesn't keep getting rejected, or offers expiring early and not being able to be submitted, so they can reduce the number of requests.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

MisterBill, that is a very good thought.   It is a tough call on their end i suppose.  If you have 20 workers, and your are waaaaaaay behind, it probably means existing workers have to train the new ones.   Any time spent training further puts you behind.   The more workers you are trying to train exacerbates that.  If they slow down things further, customers get mad. 

I imagine things are probably pretty stressful for them right now.  Not saying you care......lol, but just sayin.  Also, I have no idea how well they are doing financially, so it may not be feasible.  And if they see this as a temporary backlog due to some changes affecting ticket processing, they may not want to spend training time for people they would otherwise let go after a few months.   

But I agree, I would like to see tickets worked quicker.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes