cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop & Shop crunchmaster on clearance

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Check your Stop & Shop for a great deal on grain free crunchmaster. On clearance for $1.39 minus $1 ibotta. I bought a bunch of these the past few weeks and hopefully my store still has them. Plus there are some $1 off coupons floating around. I have some from being on their email list.

Screenshot_20220124-120027_Stop & Shop.jpg

3 Replies

Re: Stop & Shop crunchmaster on clearance

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31 Nice find!  I checked my app, they are $3 locally.  I would have been all over that one!

Keep posting clearance finds plz!

Hazel
Core Shopper

@cweiner31 Nice find! Shows up as $1.39 on the site for me too. Gonna see if I can find it in the store in a few. Thanks! 

Looks like they offer a $1 coupon on their site.

Edit: It doesn't seem to print anything. Giving me the runaround on getting name, email, number

0 Likes

Hazel
Core Shopper

@cweiner31 Update: I picked these up just earlier having randomly bump into it at the organic/gluten free aisle. While the web page for the store says 1.39 it didn't price out that way at checkout but the staff working the self checkout was very kind to adjust the price for me. YMMV for the store price. I wasn't able to find a $1 coupon, it didn't print for me when I tried to get it from their site. It came down to 0.39 after $1 IR. Still a great price to try out new product. Thanks!

0 Likes