cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Deals With DoorDash/Instacart Delivery

jaidee
Rewards Hunter

Hello!

I searched previous posts, but could not find the answer to this. 

If I use a service like DoorDash or Instacart to get groceries from a participating store, will I automatically get deals for that store?

For example, if have linked my StoreXYZ account to ibotta and added StoreXYZ deals to my list, but then purchase the deal item from StoreXYZ via my linked DoorDash account, will the deal be applied?

I shop at several linked stores but often shop at them through third-party deliver delivery services like DoorDash. 

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Store Deals With DoorDash/Instacart Delivery

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have never used DoorDash, so I could be wrong.

My understanding is that if you use DoorDash through Ibotta, you will get 5% back.

I do not know if you will also get credit from the store you made the original purchase.  If you get a receipt and your store allows you to scan your receipt, I would say yes.  If you have that store linked and your Loyalty Card was used for the order, I would expect this to also give you credit for individual items.

Has anyone used DoorDash with an Ibotta retailer and got credit from Ibotta for both?

Re: Store Deals With DoorDash/Instacart Delivery

jaidee
Rewards Hunter

Yeah that's actually another question I've been trying to get answered through DoorDash—can Dashers use my store loyalty cards? I don't think they can but I want to know for sure.

0 Likes