cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange places or times I have shopped

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Ibotta users we all have a common interest. Shopping getting most bang for our bucks,  working a great deal for a bundle of savings.  I was wondering what has been one of the oddest  time or strangest place you have decided to shop? 

A few weeks ago I was out fishing and suddenly thought of a few things  I might need. So I pulled out my phone and went shopping at Sam's and ordered me some shop towels, motor oil, and aluminum foil for delivery.  I didn't catch any fish that day but I was a good day to shop..I need to go to Sam'sI need to go to Sam's

Tunica, MS. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
13 Replies

Re: Strange places or times I have shopped

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Lovin' the scenery on your post! Being on the water does something restorative. 

On your subject, I can't add much, I'm a boring shopper, in store only (as of now) and I just buy what the family needs. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Love your fishing spot, although if I'm being honest, I'm a little worried what's lurking under the beauty.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

There's been worse lurking in the aisles in grocery stores. 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Did you order any frozen fish that was recently in the gallery? 😀

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  alligators?

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

No I did not. A few weeks ago there was a post about warehouse retailers not having corrisponding items matching sizes and rebates. On my last in store Sam's trip I noticed an increase of products.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Plenty of snakes. Unlike Hillsborough County not too many gators or Gator fans in Mississippi 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Worse lurking?  Oh, yeah I shop at Walmart sometimes too....lol.   I have soooooooo many odd stories of things I have seen or heard while out shopping, and almost all of them happen at WM.  I go to Dollar Tree all the time.  No stories.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

Strange times: this past weekend I woke up at 4 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep so I checked out my apps and ended up shopping Target online to take advantage of the sofa surfer bonus.