cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on linking walmart account

kharadriisa
Rewards Hunter

Been trying to do the walmart free thanksgiving meal today and nothing works.  It won't link my account and is stuck on linking it.  I can't retry.  I have checked password and it's correct, but now it's just stuck.

8 Replies

Re: Stuck on linking walmart account

Dana
Deal Expert

Linking can take up to 48 hours. If you have your receipt you can scan the barcode or punch in the number

0 Likes

kharadriisa
Rewards Hunter

Ahh okies, well it unstuck and still didn't link.

Mya15
Rewards Hunter

It took 2 days but it finally linked. However, a qualifying item was not credited. 

0 Likes

Mya15
Rewards Hunter

I discovered that you don’t have a bar code on emailed receipt. 

Phattwoohie
Rewards Hunter

I'm in same boat about the emailed receipt. I downloaded the IBotta extension on my laptop and integrated it into Chrome. I then shopped on Walmart for a pickup order with the Ibotta window open but it's been more than 24 hours and Ibotta shows my account as zero earnings and when I open the app on my phone it didn't have Walmart linked, I contacted them and they said to upload the receipt but Walmart pickup does not have a barcode on their receipt so i guess I was duped. I only did this cause someone showed me an article about the free thanksgiving meal. I bought all the items so I guess I'm just out 20 bucks cause some of this stuff I don't even eat but I'll give it to a family member. 
Now I'm mad at Walmart and Ibotta

Perard83
Rewards Hunter

Same thing is happening to me. It is very frustrating! I've linked my account about 5 times now. 

Cutieblues28
Rewards Hunter

My account was linked, then it unlinked and now it says another user is using the email address when I try and link it again. Can we not have the account linked on your phone and the computer?

james_m_w
Rewards Hunter

Hello.  I seem to be having the same issue.  I signed up for ibotta when I saw the "free thanksgiving" promotion.  I linked my Walmart Pickup & Delivery account, I even got a confirmation email saying that it was linked, and then made the order and when I attempt to redeem, it prompts me to link my account again.  I went through the process again, I even got another confirmation email that my account is linked, and still when I click to redeem, it prompts me to link the account again.  I'm using an android phone if that make any difference.  Does anyone have any guidance on how to get help with this issue?  Ibotta seems like a nice concept, but it would really turn me off to this program if I can't redeem this promotion and have to return these items.  Thank you!