cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: submitting an extremely faded receipt from Target

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I reached out to our Care team about this, currently waiting for a response. I'll update you when I know more.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

If necessary, you should be able to submit a ticket and the info should be on your target app if you scan it every time you shop.

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun @LaraL thank you for the responses. I replied to the ibotta help response and explained that I supplied everything I could (the left side of the receipt, the printed full sheet receipt, screenshots of the purchase on my Target app, and pictures of the products). I asked if I'm just out of luck and I'm waiting to hear their response. I also contacted Target through the app and I got an email from the ETL at my local store that basically just said please accept our apologies, we'll do better. I'll link my Target account going forward but hopefully ibotta can do something about this transaction.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

I just checked and it seems like they're still reviewing it. I'd speculate that they get you taken care of, but if they don't, let me know and I'll dig deeper into it.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I just got my $5.69 credited. Thank you! I just sent a quick follow up to see if I can also get credit for progress towards the Seeing Green bonus. Those 6 offers will be a big help. I'm also about to link my Target account to avoid this in the future.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  Just a word of caution.  Some people are having trouble getting credit when their accounts are linked.  I would sooner double check when you check out that the receipts are printing clearly, than link my account.  Just my thoughts.   Glad to hear it all worked out.

LaraL
Community Manager

I don't believe we can adjust for that bonus, so I wouldn't expect to see that go through but ultimately it's up to the Care team @cweiner31.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I finally got my $10 Seeing Green bonus after that illegible receipt mishap! After some back and forth, the ibotta help desk said that they made a manual note that I should have an extra 6 offers towards the bonus and I should let them know when I get close to the 42 offers that I needed. They can not automatically add progress to a bonus but they're working on it. So I got to 39 last night (making sure not to double dip by buying stuff that was on the illegible receipt again) and emailed them they credited me the $10 today. Thank you to everyone who helped! After some intital hesitance, the help desk was extremely helpful and friendly.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31   That's fabulous - thanks for sharing.  Glad it worked out for you.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Glad to hear it! We're working on getting a mechanism in place where they can credit bonus progress, it's just taking a bit to get developed.