cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suh-prize suh-prize suh-prize!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210703_180216_650.jpg

Well I be a 🐒's uncle! I'm in a Kroger now and this is the first place other than 2 QuikTrip locations that's got the Bai 🍓🥝!

12 Replies

Re: Suh-prize suh-prize suh-prize!

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

I know that feeling. 2 weeks ago the only place I found Bai 🍓🥝 while in Tampa, FL was at a Wawa gas station...

Paying full price is optional

Bg001
Shopper

Not in SW FL walmart , Publix, or Winn Dixie... So 😔. I like Bai

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Bg001 do you live in the general area of Naples/Fort Myers? Is 7-11 an option? Anyway till just a few minutes ago I looked in vain for it in grocery and hybrid grocery-department stores, i.e., Walmart and Target. BTW do you still have the FAO for Bai 🍓🥝

@OBSHOP I thought Wawa was just mid and north Atlantic. I was at West Palm Beach almost 16 years ago - YEEEESH! - and saw a handful of Hess gas stations, which is also primarily north and mid - maybe - Atlantic.  Hess is named for Leon Hess, a late NY or NJ based petroleum tycoon who owned the NY Jets maybe from the mid or late 1970s to the early or mid 1990s

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

Wawa's are the place to be. they have this blueberry flavored coffee that really gets your morning started..

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I saw your title and wondered how many Ibotta users got the reference.  I know the show is currently in reruns on a channel I get, but only us mature adults would know where it's from.

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@mmoore01 @RCKCreatEnt The USMC finest!

Bg001
Shopper

I will have to look around for a 7-11. Thanks for thinking of that!. I'm in Punta Gorda just north of Ft Myers... Watching this storm coming. Wawa will have to be a stop to make too. Have a couple around here. That blueberry coffee sounds delicious too! Yum! Wawas are the gas stations going in and there's not really a Hess to be found anymore... 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Bg001 

I would like to get my hands on a couple of those blueberry coffee grounds..  Do you remember Sinclair?

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt Shazam!

0 Likes