cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagbucks Swag Up $5 Shop Bonus

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Check your SB account for a Swag Up $5 Shop Bonus. This is a great way to get $5 for shopping you're already doing or you can buy gift cards on Raise. As with all SB offers, read the terms and conditions carefully for both the Shop Bonus and the SB earned for your purchase. These are targeted offer so YMMV.

Swag Up: Earn a 500 SB Bonus when you shop and spend at least $5 for a qualifying purchase and earn at least 25 SB from your purchase. Purchases must be made within 14 days of receiving the swagup. You'll receive your Bonus when the SB credit for your qualifying purchase. MyGiftCardsPlus and Travel Purchases are excluded from this promotion.

RaiseTarget, Walmart, Home Depot and Lowe's Gift Card Purchases are not eligible for SB

Minimum purchase of $20 required to earn SB

11 Replies

Re: Swagbucks Swag Up $5 Shop Bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

Do they mean GCs from all the below places are excluded. 

Or do they mean Target.WM and HD product  purchases <and>  Lowes GCs are excluded

RaiseTarget, Walmart, Home Depot and Lowe's Gift Card Purchases are not eligible for SB

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Those specific gift cards are not eligible for a bonus when purchased on Raise. In addition, some stores exclude gift cards from earning SB. 

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Check your SB account for a $5 Swag Up/Shop Bonus

SwagUp.ShopBonus.1.24.22.png

I picked up a $10 Kroger e-gift card 

Raise.Kroger.5SBper1.png

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Check your SB account for a $5 Swag Up/Shop Bonus (Expires Sat, 26 Mar 2022 at 11:59PM PDT)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

I gather these vary by user?  I don't have.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta These are targeted offers and I've been receiving them consistently every other month. 

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Check your account for a $5.00 Swag Up Shop Bonus, just received mine. 

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

Check your account for a $5.00 Swag Up Shop Bonus. I continue to receive these every other month.

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 12.59.21 PM.png

Jensaves2Htown
Rewards Guide

@Eyegottaibotta  Thanks for sharing. I have a $10 bonus for buying my first gift card purchase.

0 Likes